small foot - Locks and Rotation Motor Activity Board
- Multifunctional wooden learning board for learning practical everyday skills
- Comes with a spring hook with loop and a door chain, a padlock latch, a deadlock, and a bar lock, and a cylinder lock with a key
- Incl. additional play options such as two gears games with mini-mazes, a vertical threaded rod with nuts that turn, and a squeak horn
- Train fine motor skills when opening, closing, and turning
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable play in front of the child or on their lap
- Comes with grip for carrying or hanging up
- Modern design with trendy colours and lots of visible wood material
- Goes well with the Latches and Bindings Motor Activity Board
This wooden learning board offers 14 different kinds of motor activity fun with various kinds of locks and turning games. The play board in modern, trendy colours and lots of visible wood material presents a wide range of possible activities to promote the development of fine motor skills. From a spring hook with loop and a door chain, a padlock latch, a deadlock, and a bar lock to a cylinder lock with a key, this activity board offers tons of locks that kids know from day-to-day life and can practise in a fun way. Additional features like a gears game with mini-maze or a threaded rod with rotating vertical elements and a squeak horn round out this activity board.
When opening, closing, and turning, children playfully train their grasping skills and hand-eye coordination. This toy is inspired by the Montessori teaching method that optimally develops motor skills. Its ergonomic shape with an indentation allows for comfortable play in front of the child or on their lap. Incl. practical grip for carrying or hanging up. The bar and key are tied to elastic bands so that they don't get lost.
|Approx. 25 x 30 x 1.5 cm