small foot - Learning Box Maths Sticks
- 308 multi-use maths sticks as an ideal introduction to the world of numbers
- A practical calculation aid for various age groups ranging from preschoolers to school-aged children
- Counting, comparing, and sorting impart a child's first fundamental maths skills
- Supports school-aged children with addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Trains imagination and logical thinking
- Teaches younger children to understand sizes and colours in a clear way
- in matching wooden box with sliding lid
- An ideal gift for school enrolment
Is ten bigger than three? These versatile maths sticks will impart a first understanding of numbers to children and quickly and illustratively support them with their first attempts at mathematical equations. The different lengths of the sticks serve as an orientation aid. Preschool-aged children will gain basic mathematical skills when counting, comparing and sorting the sticks. Older schoolchildren will be supported with their learning of addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
The ideal companions for maths pros of all ages! These sticks train imagination and logical thinking while imparting an understanding of sizes and colours. All of the sticks can be sorted and stored in the accompanying wooden box with sliding lid once the learning is finished. This learning aid is the ideal introduction to the world of numbers for children of preschool and school age - and long, intensive playtime fun with a learning effect is guaranteed!
This pedagogically valuable wooden maths aid belongs in every learning toy assortment.
|Dimensions:||approx. 32 x 18 x 3.5 cm|