SAFARI - In the Water TOOB
Throughout humankind’s history, sailing has been a pivotal tool for travel, trade, combat, and gathering resources from the ocean. In fact, the history of the modern world would be completely different if sailing and boats hadn’t been discovered and invented. Since then, many modern improvements have been made to ocean crafts, allowing them to fulfil functions that they didn’t before, such as leisure and use in sporting competitions.
- Venture out into the high seas in any type of ship you want! Including a jet ski, steam boat, zodiac raft, submarine, cargo boat, motorboat, windsurfer, battleship, cruise liner, sail boat, and a tug boat, there’s no shortage of ways to sail out into the wild blue yonder.
- Characteristics: Individually hand painted and modelled after real life vessels, these figurines are great for imaginative play, study, or as charming décor around your home. Pretend you’re stationed on the battleship during a fierce war, or working on the cargo ship as it sails to its different destinations around the world! Please Note: Items in the In the Water TOOB do not float.
- Size and Colour: This Toob measure 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, making it a touch larger than a standard American ruler and contains 11 figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Whether you’re on the vibrant rosy red sail boat or the fittingly aquatic coloured teal motorboat, throttle too full or unfurl the sails and navigate across the open ocean to undiscovered destinations!
- The In the Water TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+