SAFARI - Human Organs TOOB
Regular price €13.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The human body is a marvel of evolution, and now you can learn all about its many different and specialised organs with this Human Organs Toob! This Toob contains replicas of the small intestines, large intestines, lungs, brain, heart, kidneys, stomach and liver.
- Characteristics: Individually hand painted and crafted with true to life detail, these figurines are great for educational purposes, classroom settings, or creative play. As real as they may look, make sure you don’t use them in any transplants other than the imaginative kind!
- Size and Colour: This Toob measure 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, making it a touch larger than a standard American ruler. It contains 8 figurines of human anatomy that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall, such as the iconic crimson red heart with its left and right atrium, as well the accurately coloured blue and red venae cavae, which are the large veins attached to the kidneys.
- The Human Organs TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+
The study of human anatomy dates all the way back to 420 B.C., around the time of Hippocrates. While knowledge then was limited and in many cases incorrect, it sparked the study and ongoing development of understanding the functions of organs and the structure of the human body. As time progressed, the study of anatomy became more popular and it evolved into one of the most prominent fields of research in the 20th century. However, there are many things about our bodies that are still a mystery to this day. Perhaps you can be the one to crack them through careful observation of these fantastic figurines!