SAFARI - Farm Babies TOOB
Known for their charm, necessity, and most of all the adorable and impressive animals that inhabit them, farms are the heart of agriculture everywhere. While these younglings may not be able to contribute just yet, soon they'll be old enough to do their part in keeping the farm running. Whether it's sleep, play, or maybe a tiny bit of work later, these furry and feathered friends are up for anything!
- While their parents may have to work all day, these tiny tots have nothing to do but laze around. Including a baby donkey, Hereford, pony, goat, lamb, horse, cat, corgi, pig, chicken, Holstein, and bunny, these adorable critters can't wait until they can help around the farm!
- Characteristics: A great way to learn about life on a farm, the individually hand painted figurines in this Toob are not only educational and scientifically accurate, they're fun too! Chase around the kitten, help the corgi puppy learn how to herd, feed the chicks, or come up with your own imaginative play.
- Size and Colour: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 12 figurines of infant animals commonly found on farms all around the world that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. These are some cute and cuddly friends, like the pumpkin orange kitten and the playfully pink pig, that you can grow up with!
- The Farm Babies TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+